Code Source is a building code consulting firm
committed to providing exceptional outside services to
public agency building departments.
Code Source provides one of the the most
comprehensive package of services available for
Our services include:
- Checking plans for compliance with the currently adopted
editions of the California Building, Plumbing, Mechanical and
Electrical Codes, along with the California Energy Code,
Historical Code and Fire Code.
- Review of general building limitations, structural plans and
calculations, soils reports, energy reports, accessibility
requirements, Wildland-Urban Interface requirements,
ordinances adopted by Jurisdiction and other project related
information as supplied by the applicant or the Jurisdiction.
- Certified Access Specialist (CASp #037) on staff for plan review,
inspection, consultation to the jurisdiction or to the public
- Experienced, certified building inspection services, including
Special Seismic Design.
- Complete photovoltaic electrical system plan review and
inspection for commercial or residential installations of any size.
- Fire Suppression Sprinkler System review
- Green Building standards and principles, plan review and
inspection and policy development.
- Review construction plans for conformance with Design
Review Conditions of Approval and approved architectural
- Review plans for compliance with Water Efficient Landscaping
requirements such as QWEL.